The process for booking an appointment with one of our neurologists is as follows:
1) Ask your GP to:
- fax a referral to us on (02) 6147 7049, OR
- send us a referral via healthlink using the EDI neuroact.
Make sure that the GP includes your current telephone number.
2) We will telephone you to make an appointment time.
3) You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out whether we have received the referral.
4) If you want to use video for your appointment, check the instructions for using Coviu, and consider having a practice connection a few days prior to your appointment. (Email email@example.com to organise a suitable time to make a live connection, or try a connection after 7pm and hang up when you get sick of the waiting music.)